Appogee's return policy on items sold is based specifically on the return policy of the product manufacturer.
- Return authorization must be requested and received within 14 days of invoice. Once a return authorization is issued, the product must be received at the returns' address within 10 days.
- Any product returned for a reason other than being defective must be in new condition in the manufacturer's original packaging.
- Product packaging that is opened or resealed may not be eligible for return.
- Defective returns must include all components, cables, manuals, software, etc that were included in the original shipment. There must be no damage to or writing/stickers/etc. on the manufacturer's packaging.
- Certain manufacturers may require their product to be returned directly to them.
- Custom-to-order (CTO) products, end of life (discontinued) products and software are non-returnable. If Appogee does not have return rights to the manufacturer, the product is non-returnable.
- Eligible returns will receive a credit issued at the current price or original purchase price, whichever is lower.
- Refused products may be subject to a cancellation fee.
- If your account is not current, you are not eligible for return authorization.
- Return policies are subject to change at any time, without notice.
- For shipments damaged in transit:
- Should an order arrive at the final destination with visible damage to the packaging, please refuse the shipment and contact your Appogee sales representative or email email@example.com within 24 hours with a description of the damages. Upon notification, we will promptly ship you a replacement order (dependent upon stock) and initiate a damage claim to credit the initial shipment to your account.
- If a damaged shipment is accepted, please contact Appogee within 24 hours to initiate a damage claim. Please include pictures of the damaged shipment as supporting documentation and keep all packaging that the product(s) arrived in for the carrier to inspect.
To request a return, please provide the following information:
- Appogee invoice number, order number or customer PO number.
- Part number, quantity and basic description of product being returned.
- Detailed description of the issue with the product.
- Once your return request has been received, your dedicated Appogee account manager will contact you with instructions on how to proceed.
Please email your return request to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 877-277-6433 with the above details. Once your return request has been received, your dedicated Appogee account manager will contact you with instructions on how to proceed.