Appogee's return policy on items sold is based specifically on the return policy of the product manufacturer.
Return authorization must be requested and received within 14 days of invoice. Once a return authorization is issued, the product must be received at the returns' address within 10 days. Any product returned for a reason other than being defective must be in new condition in the manufacturer's original packaging. The customer is responsible for return shipping costs. Product packaging that is opened or resealed may not be eligible for return.
Defective returns must include all components, cables, manuals, software, etc that were included in the original shipment. There must be no damage to or writing/stickers/etc. on the manufacturer's packaging.
Certain manufacturers may require their product to be returned directly to them. Custom-to-order (CTO) products, end of life (discontinued) products and software cannot be cancelled and are non-returnable. If Appogee does not have return rights to the manufacturer, the product is non-returnable. Eligible returns will receive an return merchandise authorization (RMA) upon approval. A credit issued at the current price or original purchase price, whichever is lower, upon arrival at our warehouse.
Refused products may be subject to a cancellation fee. Any shipping costs related to an order cannot be refunded. If your account is not current, you are not eligible for return authorization. Return policies are subject to change at any time, without notice.
For shipments damaged in transit: Should an order arrive at the final destination with visible damage to the packaging, please refuse the shipment and contact your Appogee sales representative or email TopPriority@appogee.com within 24 hours with a description of the damages. Upon notification, we will promptly ship you a replacement order (dependent upon stock) and initiate a damage claim to credit the initial shipment to your account. If a damaged shipment is accepted, please contact Appogee within 24 hours to initiate a damage claim. Please include pictures of the damaged shipment as supporting documentation and keep all packaging that the product(s) arrived in for the carrier to inspect.
To request a return, please provide the following information:
- Appogee invoice number, order number or customer PO number.
- Part number, quantity and basic description of product being returned.
- Detailed description of the issue with the product.
- Once your return request has been received, your dedicated Appogee account manager will contact you with instructions on how to proceed.
- Please email your return request to us at TopPriority@appogee.com or call us at 877-277-6433 with the above details. Once your return request has been received, your dedicated Appogee account manager will contact you with instructions on how to proceed.